- How Do I Know if I’m Ready to Buy a Home?
You can find out by asking yourself some questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years? Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have few outstanding debts, like car payments?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
Ready to Start?
Contact us to buy or sell.
- About Us
- Cornerstone Residential Real Estate
- Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate
- Cornerstone Lending & Funding
- Cornerstone Careers
- Cornerstone Academy
- Cornerstone Lifestyle Planning
- Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting
- Cornerstone Investments
- Cornerstone Immigration Services
- Cornerstone Summit
- Cornerstone Healthcare
- Cornerstone Systems
- Cornerstone Income Filing
- Cornerstone Legal & Justice
- Cornerstone Preferred Partners
- Popular Links
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided to us, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.