- How Do I Make an Offer?
Your real estate agent will assist you in making an offer, which will include the following information:
- Complete legal description of the property
- Amount of earnest money
- Down payment and financing details
- Proposed move-in date
- Price you are offering
- Proposed closing date
- Length of time the offer is valid
- Details of the deal
Ready to Start?
Contact us to buy or sell.
- About Us
- Cornerstone Residential Real Estate
- Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate
- Cornerstone Lending & Funding
- Cornerstone Careers
- Cornerstone Academy
- Cornerstone Lifestyle Planning
- Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting
- Cornerstone Investments
- Cornerstone Immigration Services
- Cornerstone Summit
- Cornerstone Healthcare
- Cornerstone Systems
- Cornerstone Income Filing
- Cornerstone Legal & Justice
- Cornerstone Preferred Partners
- Popular Links
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided to us, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.