- What Should I Look for When Walking Through a Home?
In addition to comparing the home to your minimum requirement and wish lists, you may want to consider the following:
- Is there enough room for both the present and the future?
- Are there enough bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Is the home structurally sound?
- Do the mechanical systems and appliances work?
- Is the yard big enough?
- Do you like the floor plan?
- Will your furniture fit in the space? Is there enough storage space?
- Imagine the home in good weather and bad – will you be happy with it year round?
Ready to Start?
Contact us to buy or sell.
- About Us
- Cornerstone Residential Real Estate
- Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate
- Cornerstone Lending & Funding
- Cornerstone Careers
- Cornerstone Academy
- Cornerstone Lifestyle Planning
- Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting
- Cornerstone Investments
- Cornerstone Immigration Services
- Cornerstone Summit
- Cornerstone Healthcare
- Cornerstone Systems
- Cornerstone Income Filing
- Cornerstone Legal & Justice
- Cornerstone Preferred Partners
- Popular Links
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided to us, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.